Panel Manager revamp gets thumbs up from users
LONDON UK: The relaunch of the Demographix Panel Management suite has been greeted with a thumbs-up from Demographix users. The new features – including a tabbed interface and dashboard, easier management of panel member details, and sortable columns on survey and panel lists – have been greeted with enthusiasm.
"It looks great, and it's so much easier to sort surveys and panels, and to find and edit a panel member's details," said one user. Another said: "I really like the new email creation interface. Streamlined and more intuitive. Plus there's an easier overview of the status of all the emails. Thanks!"
The Demographix Panel Manager allows companies to conduct ongoing research among a group of regularly polled panel members. It allows for tracking changes in attitudes, behaviours and opinions, and thereby extend research from one-off surveys and create deeper longitudinal data collections. It's great differential from competitive offerings is that it makes panels easy to set-up and manage in a highly cost-effective way.
"We are very grateful to subscribers who had advance view of the new toolset and gave us valuable feedback," said Demographix CEO Derek Cohen. "Our development included an extensive programme of internal testing, but we are always looking for feedback from users when we have new tools to launch."
Cohen added: "The revamp of the suite of tools will give greater productivity to Panel Manager subscribers."
Among the new features introduced are:
- An easier-to-use interface with tabbed functionality: The main functionality within a panel is now tabbed (a dashboard overview, individual member management, assigned surveys, invitation email creation and scheduling, custom data downloads, etc)
- Panel member details more easily edited: You can now easily search for panel members using wildcards and edit their details, and batch remove panel members using a list of email addresses
- Assigned Surveys have a cleaner interface: Now sortable by column headers and with downloads available by category. You can now link and unlink surveys with greater ease
- Email invitation management is easier: Emails have visual icon status indicators, outcome displays, sortable columns, and much easier selection of subsets of invitees
- Column-sortable management of panels: The list of your panels can be sorted on a range of column headers, and downloaded easily
A revised user guide, including screenshots of the new interface and an easy to follow instruction set, has also been made available: Panel Manager User Guide (opens in a new window )
About Demographix: Demographix is the leading UK developer of online research tools, specialising in the publishing, broadcast, health, public, academic and hospitality sectors. The company develops technology compatible with a wide range of browsers and form factors, including tablets and smartphones. Demographix is the registered trademark of Demographix Limited. Demographix is a company partner of the Market Research Society. Company registered in England and Wales No. 4358487. Registered with the ICO No. Z1244335.